Latest: Say Hello to our Logo! | Recommended: Healers are useful in Clash of Clans War CC?

Tech Reviews and News, Gaming, and other Random Stuff!

Subscribe For Free Latest Updates!

Don't worry, I won't spam!

Tuesday 14 April 2015



Hey guyz, what's up. I haven't been able to post much lately but I just found out yesterday that clash YouTuber M0lt is using the Archers+Pekka strategy. 
Of course, I call it the APE and he calls it the PekArch, but even though I said it doesn't work, according to video evidence from his side, it apparently does.

Other attack strategies you should check out:
DragHo
HoWi
GiWiPe
DragLoon
HeWiPe
Dragonion/DAM
Mass Dragons (Modified)

Attack strategies for Town Hall 7 (TH7)


-The Guy With Random Stuff

0 comments :

Post a Comment



Copyright © 2016 - The Guy With Random Stuff - All Rights Reserved
(Articles Cannot Be Reproduced Without Author Permission.)
Design By : SafeTricks & Techrar | Powered By: Blogger